Nobody wants to be hacked, breached, compromised, or whatever else they are calling it now. Here is a quick list of things to think about to keep your company safe:
- Keep track of your inventory, both software and hardware.
- Make sure to properly dispose of these things (recycle or responsible destruction)
- Scan your network for vulnerabilities
- Patch or remediate everything you find
- Manage your antivirus & keep it up-to-date
- Keep your passwords complex & safely stored
- Remove all users / accounts when no longer in use
- Look at best practices to harden your computers / network to attacks
- Monitor your network for strange activity (indicators of compromise)
If your company is concerned about security, then contact us to take care of it for you.